This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by LMH Retail Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 04946567 with its registered office at Bridge House, 155 High St, Ruislip HA4 8JY) (“LMH Retail Ltd“, “we”, “our”, and “us”).
The information you give us
You may give us information about you by placing orders or filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
• Register to use our Site.
• Place an online order on our Site or in person.
• Sign up to receive our newsletter.
• Enter a competition, promotion or survey.
• Participate in social media functions on our Site.
• Report a problem with our Site.
Information we collect from you.
We may collect, store and use information about your visits to the Site and about your computer, tablet, mobile or other devices through which you access the Site. This includes the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, your browser type and settings, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and geographical location.
Information about your visits and use of the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site, pages you viewed and searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, referral source/exit pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and website navigation and search terms used.
Information we collect about you from other sources
We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
We use analytics tools, Facebook Pixel and Google Adwords Conversion Tracking on our Site. These tools automatically collect information about you when you click on one of our ads displayed on Facebook or alongside a Google search and any other participating ad networks. This is called a “conversion”.
We use your information:
• To carry out any orders you place online on our Site or in person.
• To provide you with information that you request from us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
Where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we use your information:
• To administer our Site including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
• To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, mobile device or other items of hardware through which you access the Site.
• As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure.
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Where you have given us consent, we shall provide you with information about any new products, services, events, promotions, special offers and other information which we think will be of interest to you. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can update your details or change your privacy preferences at any time by contacting us as at the address given above under “Contacting us”.
Information we receive from other sources
We use Facebook Pixel and Google Adwords Conversion Tracking tools to track conversions to our Site from our ads displayed on Facebook or alongside a Google search and any other participating ad networks. We use this information to direct our adverts to you and to ensure that our adverts are personalised to your interests, such as our products you have recently searched for. We also use these tools to measure the results of our ads.
You can opt out of ad personalisation from Google and other participating ad networks by turning off Google Adwords Conversion Tracking here: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
You can change your advert preferences from Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/434245993430255